10/25G BiDi transceivers are seen as the preferred choice for 5G front haul networking and James Zhang, Director of Business Development observes that “Bi-Di transceivers will not only help operators to save fiber resource but also achieve improved Tx/Rx clock synchronization with one fiber.”
A selected list of our 5G transceivers includes:
• EOLP-BI1625G-10-AD/DARIL : 25G SFP28 BiDi transceiver, 10km, -40 to 85°C
• EOLP-BI1625G-20-AD/DARIL : 25G SFP28 BiDi transceiver, 20km, -40 to 85°C
• EOLQ-161HG-40-LI : 100G QSFP28 4WDM-40 transceiver, 40km, -40 to 85°C
• EOLQ-1650G-10/40 : 50G QSFP28 PAM4 LR transceiver, 10km/40km, 0 to 70°C
• EOLQ-161HG-30-L7 : 100G QSFP28 ER4 lite transceiver, 30km, 0 to 70°C
• EOLC-162HG-C-10/40-LA : 200G CFP2 PAM4 LR4 transceiver, 10km/40km, 0 to 70°C
4G has been changing our lives while 5G will change the whole society. Eoptolink are working closely with telecom equipment vendors and operators to provide high quality optical transceivers for 5G wireless networking.
We welcome the chance to discuss your requirements and our capabilities with you in more detail. Please come and visit us at stand #365 at ECOC where we can show you live demonstrations of these and our other key developments we are currently working on.